“They found that big gorilla yet?”
Let me paint a picture for you all. I went to good ole’ Ames, Iowa for a few days to take care of some things. See my best friend’s new place, picking my parents up from the airport, visit my brother, see my other best friend who is coming in for a few days (and I haven’t seen her in a while), and really a few other things. It’s quite a list of things to take care of. Anyways, I’m just letting you know that there is a reason I’m writing a post like this right now. Wouldn’t happen if I wasn’t in Ames, Iowa.
This is what’s happening right now. I’m having a bunch of random thoughts. I wish I could tweet them all but I thought that might be a little much. So here is just a list of things, hope you enjoy:
- Water sucks. It really really sucks. And that’s true. Absolutely no taste. Wish I liked it – but the point is…I just don’t.
- My biggest internal conflict right now is that I can’t tell what I want to watch more: Happy Endings or The Waterboy. Seriously, I just don’t know and I have no argument for either side.
- Oolimbaphayenahnay: means it’s ok. You’ll have no worries, for the rest of your days. Most commonly seen with a good pat to the arm of who you’re saying it to.
- Ahhh. I hate ending prepositions but sometimes I just don’t care enough to pretend to be Yoda. Ya know, to mix around the words in the sentence in order to make it work?
- Fonzi will always be cool. Forever and always.
- Sometimes I will love a movie and watch it just because of the soundtrack. Even if the acting or the story sucks.
- I cannot wait to bring James home. I’m ready to become a Petland regular.
- Alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata.
- Must you make me laugh so much? It’s bad enough we get along so well.
- Why do all songs that I think are super cute in the beginning turn out to be kind of creepy? That cannot be a good thing.
“Oh no, we suck again!”